PASA Connect Analytics Round Table – Brisbane 23.11.17
In this first round table meeting members cover the fundamental questions below:
- What software suites and dashboards are being utilised? What are their limitations?
- What analytical tools are being used to process big volumes of data? What “roadblocks” are encountered?
- What are we trying to get out of data?
- What are the varying levels of analytics?
- How do you inform stakeholders as to what procurement really does and how your department works?
- Cleaning of data
Rochelle Williams -Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Christi Chapman -Bank of Queensland (BOQ)
Rachel Johnson -University of Queensland (UQ)
Shweta Joshi -Queensland Rail (QR)
Andrey Zosimov -Queensland Rail (QR)