PASA Connect Capex Procurement- Brisbane 14.03.18
In this first Capex Round table meeting members examine the below fundamental questions and topic areas:
- What are some of the current issues with Capex Procurement?
- Discussion on the use of Panels & How do you ensure that the business is not going outside of the panel?
- How to do manage Variations with panel suppliers if you use schedule of rates?
- Discussion on the tender process
- How do you manage risk? Do you share the risk or put this back on the supplier?
- Outsourcing Maintenance discussion
- Data usage
- Assessment Criteria usage
- How do you determine the best approach to small or medium construction projects, across a number of sites and location, with minimum budget?
- Discussion on determining value for money in capital projects and minimising variations in traditional construction contracts.
Emma Glen- Endeavour Foundation
Peter Butwell-Endeavour Foundation
Mike Walters- Incitec Pivot
Nicola Burgess-Queensland Urban Utilities
Michael Greenhill– Queensland Urban Utilities
Tecola Carter – SEQ Water
Michelle Worthington- Endeavour Foundation