PASA Connect Supplier Onboarding Round Table-Melbourne 28.09.17
In this informative session members outline a board scope of questions in relation to the Supplier Onboarding process such as:
- What are the varying organisational approaches to Supplier Onboarding?
- What tools or templates are members using to drive successful Supplier Onboarding?
- How do ‘lag times’ affect Supplier Onboarding?
- How do we determine what impedes certain Suppliers in the Onboarding process which results in the lag time?
- How much do we need to know about our vendor, what aspects are critical to manage risk effectively through the Onboarding process?
- What vetting or approval is required through the Supplier Onboarding process to ensure the prospective vendor is compliant with laws, regulations and your corporate standards?
- How can a tight, controlled supply chain be maintained when constant new supplier requests are submitted from the wider business?
- Supplier engagement verses portal utilisation for Onboarding?
Jack Buchler -Whole of Victorian Government Technology Procurement
Jacqueline Thomas-Philip Morris Ltd
Josh Laker-Crown Convention Centre
Ramon Dobb- Fulton Hogan
Radha Sreeram, ACI Glass Packaging