PASA Connect Supplier Performance Management -Melbourne 25.05.17
In this session the group discuss these fundamental questions:
- What is the difference between Supplier Performance Management (SPM) and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
- Do you have a formal process for managing supplier performance?
- Who should be monitoring/measuring performance against KPI’s – Procurement or Stakeholders?
- How do you develop effective KPI’s?
- The carrot or the stick – which is more effective?
- What sort of incentives are participants using? (incentive Supplier Performance)
- What sort of penalties are participants using?
- What tools do you use to help measure supplier performance?
- When do you walk away?
Wayne Bingham & Daniel Mendes – Vicinity Centres
Katrina Jewel, Colin Horsburgh & Thomas Tuszynski – Crown
Simon Nelis – Viva Energy
Genny Rowlands & Nicole Lewis – Me Bank
Rey Reyes – Parmalat
Julien Thomazo – PMI
Sebastian Screaton – Fonterra
Andy Bee – Australian Unity