PASA Connect Future-Proof your Career Brisbane 21.02.18
In this expert led session facilitated by Sean Johnson – TROOCOO, members discuss the following range of questions :
- What kind of roles are currently most in demand?
- What skills, competencies and attributes are most in demand?
- What roles are going to decline and which are going to grow?
- What can you do to future proof your career?
- What are the best tips for building a Procurement network and profile so we can increase our exposure to future career opportunities?
- Job market and pays has there been a change?
- What’s the best means of updating and developing our skills and competencies?
Sean Johnson – TROOCOO
Ashleigh Ferguson- The University of Queensland
Tahlia Brown – The University of Queensland
Belinda Patience – Queensland Rail
Fernanda Garcia- Queensland Rail
Rosaline Davis- Aqseptence Group
Tina Wells-Aqseptence Group
Carolynn Eccles-Endeavour Foundation
Ben Thompson-Parmalat Australia
Christina Blanchard-Queensland Rail.