This session took place 18th July 2023.
This session will address:
• Assessing trust levels in organization’s culture
• Harnessing trust to foster collaboration
• Taking collaboration to the next level – innovation
• Integrating Relational Contracting into your skill set and tool box
• Ensuring relational tenets and social norms fill the contractual gaps
• And more…
Your expert presenter:
Jim Bergman – CEO – Commercial Officers Group
Jim is former Board member and Senior VP for IACCM in this region and is a deeply experienced commercial contracts attorney for Amaco and a procurement and supply chain management professional, who brings his experience as a category management and strategic sourcing leader with extensive international training and consulting experience in supply chain management across the USA and UK, Europe, China, India, SE Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and Australia.
He has experience working in both the public and private sectors on a wide range of direct and indirect spend categories and has a broad knowledge of numerous aspects of service, goods, and technology supply chains – including in to and throughout Australia. Jim is the founder of the US based ‘Commercial Officers Group’ a global advisory and training organisation.