PASA Connect Outcome- Based Contracting -Sydney (RT1) 16.11.17
In this first Round Table session members outline the fundamental questions around Outcome-based Contracting, such as :
- What is Outcome- based procurement?
- Challenges of Outcome-based Procurement
- How do we remove unnecessary constraints and allow the supplier to lead the way?
- How do we measure the KPI’s and SLA’s for Outcome-based Contracting?
- What incentives are there for the suppliers to do well?
- Is there a heavy data burden with Outcomes-based contracting?
- How are KPI’s and SLA’s reviewed with internal stakeholders at the business review?
- Under what circumstances would Outcome- based procurement not work?
Gary Koh- Endeavour Energy
Stefanie Makaroff-City of Sydney Council
Bryan Peng-Transport for NSW
Maryam Rahimi-Transport for NSW
Maritza Filmer-Sankey-Cochlear Ltd
Chris Smith-ISS Facility Services
Robert Gagliano-Downer EDi Australia
Daniel Wallbank-Downer Edi Australia
Cherie Duarte ISS Facility Services
Greg Matthews, ISS Facility Services.