PASA Connect Professional Services 11.04.17
In this session members discuss specific issues or challenges they currently face in relation to Professional services procurement.
Areas explored include:
- Management of scope change
- Unnecessary sole sourcing of professional services:
- On-shoring vs offshoring:
- Professional services in a niche area
- How do you ensure that the professional services day rate represents value for money?
- Challenges in capability ‘claims’ by supplier
- How to achieve cost savings or a Reduction
- Managing customer expectations
- Obtaining clear day rates and breakdowns
Gary Koh- Endeavour Energy
Sarah Shams- Mirvac
Ricky Leong – UrbanGrowth NSW
Greg Heise- Harvey Norman Holdings Ltd