Session held on 2nd December 2020
About this session
What is happening in the law and how is it affecting procurement practices?
Join the ASPECT LEGAL team for this 60 minute session – which will be half webinar and half Q&A, and find out THREE key things:
1. What new laws are coming in to effect in 2020 that might affect how procurement operate with suppliers?
2. What recent CSASE LAW decisions might impact on procurement practices, or have implications for how we work with suppliers?
3. How are we implementing new solutions to recent laws that have come into effect, including:
• Modern Slavery Act
• Chain of Responsibility laws – nationally not just in NSW
• Unfair Contract Terms Act
• Privacy Laws and regulations
• Lock out law changes in NSW
When your in-house counsel is too busy to answer your questions, ask the LEGAL ASPECT team instead, and get a legal heads-up on what every PROCUREMENT PROFESSIONAL should know right now.
Everything you were afraid to ask the lawyer, you can now ask online through PASA CONNECT
Aspect Legal is a small boutique legal practice based in Sydney which specialises in business to business commercial law – including PROCUREMENT.
The firm was founded and is led by Joanna Oakey, who has a rich history and expertise as a specialist procurement lawyer https://www.aspectlegal.com.au/about-us/
|Download Presentation Slides|
|Topic / Interest||Contracting & contract management, critical points through the contract lifecycle, Procurement and the Law|
|Type||Presentations, Virtual Round-table Recording|