Agile Procurement : What is it, How to do it?
Session held on 2nd September 2022
Many of you will have heard about ‘Lean-agile procurement’, but what is it really about and what opportunities does it present?
This round-table will address these and other questions such as:
- What is new or different about it?
- When might it be applicable?
- What is the Lean Procurement Canvas?
- What sort of benefits and outcomes would you expect through adopting LAP?
- What skills or capabilities do you need to run a lean-agile procurement event?
- What are the opportunities and challenges that LAP presents?
The round-table will be led by a member of the Pareto/PASA team who has completed the Lean-agile Procurement Certification workshop delivered by the founder of the movement, Mirko Kleiner.
Please submit any specific questions you can think of that you would like to discuss, when registering.