Session held on 24th February 2021
About this session
Many of you will have heard about ‘Lean-agile procurement’, but what is it really about and what opportunities does it present?
This round-table will address these and other questions such as:
• What is new or different about it?
• When might it be applicable?
• What is the Lean Procurement Canvas?
• What sort of benefits and outcomes would you expect through adopting LAP?
• What skills or capabilities do you need to run a lean-agile procurement event?
• What are the opportunities and challenges that LAP presents?
|Download Presentation Slides|
|Keywords||agile, procurement problems|
|Topic / Interest||Lean Agile Procurement, The Procurement Maturity Journey|
|Type||Presentations, Virtual Round-table Recording|