The title for the session is pretty self-evident. In this round-table you will explore issues such as:
• SPM and SRM – what is the difference?
• Do you have a formal process for managing supplier performance?
• How do you develop effective KPI’s?
• Who should be monitoring/measuring performance against KPI’s – Procurement or Stakeholders?
• The carrot or the stick – which is more effective?
• What sort of incentives are participants using?
• What sort of penalties are participants using?
• When do you walk away?
• What tools do you use to help measure supplier performance?
When registering, please submit any specific issues that you would like to discuss so that we can include in the agenda.
|Start||December 4th, 2019. 09:00am|
|End||December 4th, 2019. 11:30am|