How do you measure a supplier’s performance? How do you collect the data? What are you truly trying to achieve – compliance? Improved performance? Greater contribution? What does success look like?
For suppliers achieving less than you might want, how do you structure supplier performance management? What tools can you use?
• How does this fit with Strategic Supplier Relationship Management?
• Do you have a formal process for managing supplier performance?
• How do you develop effective KPI’s?
• Who should be monitoring/measuring performance against KPI’s – Procurement or Stakeholders?
• The carrot or the stick – which is more effective?
• What sort of incentives are participants using?
• What sort of penalties are participants using?
• When do you walk away?
• What tools do you use to help measure supplier performance?
Peter Macfarlane. Peter is Managing Director of Grosvenor Procurement Advisory. He is a frequent facilitator for PASA Connect and often attracts some of the highest feedback ratings throughout the PASA network.
|Start||March 26th, 2020. 12:00pm|
|End||March 26th, 2020. 13:30pm|
|Status||Event Details Closed|
|Category||One off sessions|