“A discipline of working collaboratively with those suppliers that are vital to the success of the organisation, to build trust and maximise the mutual value of those relationships.”
There are many facets to successful SRM. This session will enable members to explore ‘best practice’ in SRM and to see how other members are tackling specific challenges in running an effective SRM programme.
PASA will provide a structured programme to explore over a few sessions that will guide members through the key elements that should be discussed. Of course you are also encouraged to raise your own issues or challenges for inclusion in the agenda.
Some of the issues raised by participants at similar sessions previously have been:
• Strategies around building supplier partnerships as opposed to the 'us and them' mentality
• How do organisations drive stakeholder engagement for SRM?
• What are the main challenges faced by organisations running SRM programs?
• Supplier Value Management
• Skills & capabilities needed to run an SRM program
• How do we drive our people to drive the SRM program?
• What benefits are we looking to extract from an SRM Programme and how do we measure them?
• And many more!
When registering please submit those issues that are top of mind for you in regard to SRM.
|Start||June 6th, 2018. 09:30am|
|End||June 6th, 2018. 12:00pm|
|Status||Event Details Closed|
|Category||Topic based special interest groups|