You have already joined in IT & ICT (RT2) Sydney Event.
IT & ICT (RT2) Sydney
This is the second IT & ICT Round Table - all members welcome.
At the first round-table the group worked through the first five points of this agenda. The 2nd session will pick up at point six, as well as address specific questions and challenges raised by participants prior to the session.
- How do we define the ICT category? What are we including?
- What are the principal challenges in managing ICT?
- Where are the opportunities to drive greater value from the category?
- Where do we obtain market intelligence/benchmarking for the category?
- How can we best use the following spend levers to extract savings or deliver greater value?
- Pay less: the typical tactics of commodity management
- Buy less: manage consumption to reduce demand
- Buy cheaper: influencing and managing buying behaviour
- Reduce process costs: driving internal and external process efficiencies
- Stakeholder management – who are they, their issues, how do we manage them? How do we drive change?
- Supplier management - How do we measure supplier performance? What SLA’s and KPI’s are people using for specific areas of spend?
Please nominate specific challenges you would like to discuss when registering.
Offices of Urban Growth
Level 12 MLC – Martin Place
View on Google Map
||July 4th, 2017. 10:00am
||July 4th, 2017. 12:00pm
Event Details Closed