The new Payment Times Reporting Act is driving many to amend their P2P processes and systems – or even review their entire approach to P2P?
Through Finance and Procurement collaboration, it is possible to achieve a successful P2P solution that accomplishes
• High compliance to the purchasing process
• High contract utilisation
• Savings – through contract compliance
• Process efficiencies and improved risk management
• Accurate spend reporting
• Delighted buyers and suppliers
Jo Bailey and Sharon Jones Baldwin will share their insights, experiences and case studies and will also overview:
• Winning purchasing strategies to achieve the desired outcomes
• What needs to be in your business case for a new P2P solution or to improve your existing P2P service.
• The best way to work together
Your expert presenters:
Jo and Sharon founded Progressive Systems, a boutique procurement consultancy, after gaining decades of experience in Procurement and eCommerce respectively in the private and public sectors.
The time of this session is below:
11.00-12:30PM AEST (SYD, MELB, BNE)
|Start||July 29th, 2021. 11:00am AEST|
|End||July 29th, 2021. 12:30pm AEST|
|Status||Event Details Closed|
|Category||One off sessions|