You have already joined in Fleet and Fuel (RT3) Melbourne Event.
Fleet and Fuel (RT3) Melbourne
This is the 3rd Fleet & Fuel Round Table. All members welcome.
The Category-based round-tables provide an opportunity for peers to come together to explore their specific challenges, to share tactics, strategies and market intelligence. and to benchmark their own category performance. While many of the sessions will address specific issues raised by members, the following issues will be discussed through the ongoing programme;
- How do we define the category? What are we including?
- What are the principal challenges in managing the category?
- Where are the opportunities to drive greater value from the category?
- Where do we obtain market intelligence/benchmarking for the category?
- How can we best use the following spend levers to extract savings or deliver greater value?
- Pay less: the typical tactics of commodity management
- Buy less: manage consumption to reduce demand
- Buy cheaper: influencing and managing buying behaviour
- Reduce process costs: driving internal and external process efficiencies
- Stakeholder management – who are they, their issues, how do we manage them? How do we drive change?
- Supplier management - How do we measure supplier performance? What SLA’s and KPI’s are people using for specific areas of spend?
Offices of Pacific National - please note NEW address
Level 5 / 312 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
View on Google Map
||June 6th, 2017. 10:00am
||June 6th, 2017. 12:00pm
Event Details Closed