Many of you will have heard about ‘Lean-agile procurement’, but what is it really about and what opportunities does it present?
This round-table will address these and other questions such as:
• What is new or different about it?
• When might it be applicable?
• What is the Lean Procurement Canvas?
• What sort of benefits and outcomes would you expect through adopting LAP?
• What skills or capabilities do you need to run a lean-agile procurement event?
• What are the opportunities and challenges that LAP presents?
The round-table will be led by a member of the Pareto/PASA team who has completed the Lean-agile Procurement Certification workshop delivered by the founder of the movement, Mirko Kleiner.
Please submit any specific questions you can think of that you would like to discuss, when registering.
|Start||December 4th, 2019. 14:00pm|
|End||December 4th, 2019. 16:00pm|
|Category||Topic based special interest groups|