Adelaide* Auckland * Brisbane* Melbourne* Sydney
What is PASA CONNECT?
An affordable networking, learning and development initiative that brings procurement professionals together for both peer-to-peer and expert-led learning that is:
- Relevant – The schedule and session agenda are specified by members & driven by their real-time needs
- Broad – With over 50 sessions in each participating city each year, there are many up to date procurement topics and subject areas offered
- Focussed – Sessions of between 2-3 hours mean your time is well used on each niche topic but time-out-of-the-office is minimised – just like attending an external meeting
- Local – Round-tables are held in your own city, or from your own desk in ‘virtual’ round-tables, negating travel time and money
- Inclusive – PASA CONNECT is designed for participation by the WHOLE TEAM, not just the favoured few, nor just the CPO
- Affordable - With training budgets under pressure, PASA CONNECT offers a low-cost fixed annual cost for as many sessions as you wish to attend in any city – making your budget stretch further and cover every member of your team
The Benefits of Peer-to-Peer Learning
We all recognize that the best information you can get to help you do a better job is to understand how others are tackling the same issues that you face.
To get this information, many people spend thousands of dollars attending long conferences & traditional training courses or accessing online remote networks.
These approaches can be effective, but increasingly feel resource rich but relevance poor. Yet the innovative conferences run by PASA have taught us that peer learning is most effective when practitioners can sit down and have a conversation and explore those elements of their job that are directly relevant to them and can directly help them today.
In this way, PASA Connect offers real world, practical advice, information, best practice and insights that are based on current, local market conditions.
Click here to download the brochure